Yesterday I gave birth to a gorgeous little human. I look at her and I can’t believe that she came out of my body. It was like an out of body experience to see her come out of my vagina😄. After almost 28 hours of labor and intensive pain, I pushed twice and she was out and placed on my chest then we were both screaming and crying😜. I realized my wish of a vaginal natural birth but oh man it was so traumatically painful. Yesterday I gained a powerful perspective to what a woman body can accomplish. After the baby was out , I was swollen all over my body. I was pretty much disfigured. I am still super swollen today and have many discomforts that my doctor reassures me that it is normal for some women to have these odd physical changes for couple weeks after a traumatic painful labor 😅. All of this to say that when I look at my daughter today I am speechless, filled with joy and have an unexplainable strong need to protect her fiercely. it is like watching my heart walking outside of my body..yeah I don’t know how to explain this…I am sure a lot of moms get what I am trying to say here. Yes, all the pregnancy pain, the labor pain and the aftershock of how my body has changed in ways that I don’t like , yes it was and still all worth it. I completely and deeply understand now what mothers meant when they were telling me that » after you see your kid for the first time, you forget all the pain and it worth it » Man, I got it now , I got it. Looking at my daughter I see what » unconditional love » truly means. It has a constant face now in my world. Such a strange and fulfilling feeling. My hats off to all the mothers in the world who came before me and loved and love their kids intensively. I understand mothers now and their fierceness to love their kids. Yes I got it now! And I have so much gratitude to fathers and husbands who support us mothers in this life making journey. My husband Andrea Bari was my rock yesterday . He was there from the beginning of my pain till the end helping me push, breathe then he pretty much got his daughter out of me with the nurses! I gained another new height of love for my husband yesterday. He is everything I need in a partner in this life changing journey we are on! He truly is another face of unconditional love in my world! #iamanewmom
- Pourquoi l’UEIC ? 14 août 2017
- Vraiment impossible ? 7 août 2017
- Un réseau de complexes scolaires 30 juillet 2017
- Qu’ils se découragent ! 30 juillet 2017
- 7/8/2017 : peuple, administrations, armée et police 28 juillet 2017
- Avant le courroux… 28 juillet 2017
- Le Rassemblement TRAHIT ! 27 juillet 2017
- Être nilotique aujourd’hui 20 juillet 2017
- Racisme ou ignorance ? 20 juillet 2017
- Gestion collégiale de l’État. 16 juillet 2017
Aider les congolais à pacifier et à enrichir le paysDébouter l'imposture, la trahison et la médiocrité31 décembre 20174 mois restant(s)
Statistique du Site
- 99,698 clics
Pages et articles phares
- Rose-Croix, franc-maçonnerie, carbonarisme et RDC
- Ne Muanda N'semi est mort...
- Tutsi : hamites ou kushites ?
- Katumba Mwanke a été assassiné : la réponse à la question posée par YK serait connue d'Augustin M atata Ponyo Mapon !
- Sexe et politique
- Renseignements Rwandais
- Kinshasa tue sa polytechnique !
- Valeurs et antivaleurs
- FDLR dans l'Orientale puis dans l'Equateur…
- RDC : bantous contre chamites, soudanais et nilotiques ?
Projet 2014 - Bruxelles+32 486 741 704Heure de table : 13:00 - 14:00
Disponibilité : Lundi à vendredi : 11:00 - 17:00
Participant ou intéressé